It Can Show You Where to Save Money Without Changing Insurers
So you’re desperate to cut costs but think health insurance is a sacred cow you dare not touch. And the last thing you need is a formal search for a lower cost insurance provider. You can cut costs without sacrificing employee satisfaction by examining how your members use your current plan. That usage data can show you how:
- Claims experience, usage and trends are critical.
- Divide your existing benefits into necessities and luxuries and align them with their corresponding costs.
- Consider what adjustments you might make to benefits that lower costs overall.
- Adjust expensive, underused benefits to save money without changing insurers.
- Be honest and open with your employees and always let them know you have their best interests in mind.