Do you live to add value and bring a smile to people’s faces? Are you driven to be the best at what you do – and help others do the same? One of One World Cover’s core values is leading with ‘Genuine Caring’ and a customer centric philosophy. Our clients aren’t just important to us – they are everything to us. We are looking for a Client Services Manager to manage, train and lead our client services team – responsible for bringing our core values to life in front of our clients.
Role: Client Services Manager Reports to: Client Services Director Direct Reports: 1-2 Location: Shanghai
Company: One World Cover division of Evertrust International Insurance Brokerage Company Ltd. Shanghai Pudong Branch (or “One World Cover”). One World Cover is a leading Shanghai-based health insurance consultant and broker. Our clients are large employers of expats in China that provide high-end group medical insurance for their employees and their families.
Salary: Annual on-target-earnings of CNY300,000+ (before IIT). Bonuses linked to hitting individual and team KPIs and renewal targets.
Additional Benefits: High-end Private Health Insurance. 15 days annual leave.
One World Cover Core Values
★ We lead with Genuine Caring and a customer centric philosophy.
★ We are obsessed with Adding Value and enhancing our customers’ experience.
★ We are committed to the Quality of our work.
★ We harness the power of Efficiency Innovation to use our resources to maximum effect.
★ We are Driven to find and chase opportunities for growth and excellence.
The Client Services Manager works closely with One World Cover’s senior management and is accountable for: building, enhancing and maintaining relationships with the decision-makers at key accounts, ensuring our clients are delighted with the work One World Cover does, and ensuring they and the team they manage represent One World Cover’s core values (see above) in everything they do and that their clients feel this in every interaction.
- Bring One World Cover’s core values to life in front of our clients.
- Manage, develop and lead One World Cover’s client services team, and serve as a consultative business partner to key accounts on escalated issues
- Position One World Cover’s client services capabilities to drive and achieve growth and retention goals.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency innovation and remove/lower excess costs.
- Help define, template and build the business tools, systems and “blueprints” (including improving upon existing templates and processes).
- Ensure your team consistently hit or surpass all their KPI targets.
- Build decision-making level relationships with insurance providers. Maintain knowledge of relevant industry changes which impact our client’s business.
- Values consistent with One World Cover’s Core Values (see above).
- Experience and proven track record managing a team – and comfortable in a leadership role.
- Proven track record for building and implementing new systems, including but not limited to client services and/or operational processes and CRM “blueprints”.
- Evidence of a drive and determination to hit targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Relevant industry (health insurance) experience a big plus.
- Experience working or studying overseas and/or previous working with foreigners in a client facing role a big plus.
- Outgoing and caring personality. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to speak clearly and effectively convey complex or technical information.
English (fluent) and Mandarin Chinese (advanced, preferably fluent).
Please send a cover letter, explaining why you are interested in this role, why you would be a good fit, your monthly salary expectations, and a copy of your CV/resume to: [email protected]
November 23rd 2021